Full Season Fantasy Football
- The service runs February 1 through the NFL Super Bowl of each year. At that time the site will remain open. Outside of this time some league data, transactions, trades, game casts and standings will be removed and leagues will be reset to the next season.
- Some information will be archived, but it is the user’s responsibility to save any desired information.
- EFSports is not responsible for retaining data pertaining to any league.
Full Season Fantasy Football
- Generally EFSports does not issue refunds, but refunds can be approved by an administrator.
- If a league does not fill, league credit can be transferred to another team.
Reservations by Extreme Fantasy Sports
- EFSports reserves the right to grant refunds at any time for any reason.
Termination for Abuse Policy
- EFSports reserves the right to terminate service without a refund for any abusive language, threatening message or action directed toward any EFSports employee, contractor, sub-contractor, partner, or other form associate. Any threat or abuse, verbal, physical, electronic, written or of any form, will result in immediate termination of service and may result in legal or civil action by EFSports.
- EFSports reserves the right to terminate service without a refund for any malicious behavior directed towards or resulting in unnecessary activity by Extreme Fantasy Sports, Inc. Such behavior includes any intentional act to harm Extreme Fantasy Sports Inc.’s operations, such as hacking or denial of service attacks, e-mail “worms” or viruses; or any intentional harm to Extreme Fantasy Sports, Inc.’s customers; included customers are other members of one’s own league.
- Any payment check returned for insufficient funds will result in immediate suspension of service. The league must then pay the original non-discounted fee for service, plus an additional $20 processing fee to restart service. In addition, any credit card chargeback’s will result in immediate suspension of the league until the league pays the original non-discounted fee for the service, plus an additional $25 processing fee.
Statistics and Scoring Policy
- Scores and stats are updated immediately as they are received from our statistics provider. Some events beyond the control of EFSports may cause a delay in reporting. Extreme Fantasy Sports is not responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the statistics.
- Because the statistics are updated “live”, some errors may occur. Statistical errors are usually corrected by our stats provider during the course of the sporting event, but may take up to 24 hours to be corrected.
- If an error occurs and is not corrected by our provider, EFSports will correct the stat, but only if it is overwhelmingly obvious that the stat is in error. If there is any doubt to the validity of the stat, EFSports will maintain the statistic given by its provider.
- All stats for a given NFL week are deemed final at Midnight on Friday of the next week. If the NFL changes a stat weeks later, it will not be changed by EFSports.
- EFSports still reserves the right to change any stat at any time for any unforeseen reason.
- Extreme Fantasy Sports is not responsible for any inaccuracies, representations, statements, graphics or content of materials that are uploaded onto its servers and website from other vendors, including but not limited to the National Football League, Major League Baseball, NASCAR, Stats LLC, Sports Direct, XML Team, the Associated Press, and users, members, subscribers, customers or participants.
- EFSports collects e-mail addresses, phone numbers, home addresses and other personal information for its own use for eligibility and prizing reasons and to enhance the customer’s service. This information is never re-sold or distributed to any other company in any manner. Email addresses may be used by EFSports for self promotion or promotion of marketing partners of EFSports. All other personal information is never used for unauthorized solicitation.
- EFSports users may opt out of receiving email directly from EFSports emailing our support page.
- EFSports is not responsible for stolen credit information or fraud as a result of charges performed via our third party payment processing vendor.
- In order to comply with the COPPA law, you must be at least 14 years of age sign up for an account with EFSports Fantasy Sports.
- For money league games EFSports may collect certain information to verify your address and age to comply with state and federal law pertaining to playing fantasy sports. This data is used for the sole purpose of verification of age and address and is not used or sold for any other purpose.
- To comply with the requirements of the U.S Internal Revenue Service, EFSports is required to collect your social security number for prize disbursements in excess of $600 in any calendar year. Your social security number is used for issuing the required 1099-MISC. It is not used for any other purpose.
Copyright, Trademark and Content Policy
- All pages and data displayed on the Extreme Fantasy Sports site are copyrighted by Extreme Fantasy Sports, Inc. and may not be reproduced or reused in any form without the express written consent of Extreme Fantasy Sports, Inc.
- Advance writtern consent of Extreme Fantasy Sports is required for access and permission to use any EFSports application program interface (API) for any purpose.
- All fantasy content, statistics and articles are sole property of Extreme Fantasy Sports Inc. and for private use on this website only; any re-sale or re-distribution of this service or its contents (in any form) without written and signed consent of Extrme Fantasy Sports Inc. is strictly prohibited.
- All submissions and upload information (i.e. message board comments, league news and logos) become the property of EFSports.
- Extreme Fantasy Sports is not responsible for any trademark, trade name, service mark or copyright infringement that may occur as the result of individuals or entities submitting comments or uploading words, phrases, names or images to its servers. Extreme Fantasy Sports is not responsible for any defamatory or libelous statements that may be made by individuals or entities submitting comments uploaded onto its servers. By agreeing to the Policies contained herein, any and all users, members, subscribers and participants agree not to upload any materials that constitute an infringement of any trademark, trade name, service mark or copyright, and defamatory or libelous statements onto EFSports servers.
- By agreeing to the Policies contained herein, any and all users, members, subscribers and participants agree to hold Extreme Fantasy Sports harmless for any injury to, or legal action taken against, a user, member, subscriber or participant because of any alleged infringement of a trademark, trade name, service mark or copyright, a defamatory or libelous statement, or an unauthorized use of the likeness of a person or entity that is uploaded onto EFSports’ servers.
- By agreeing to the Policies contained herein, any user, member, subscriber or participant agrees to indemnify Extreme Fantasy Sports for any claim, demand or legal action taken against it, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, for an infringement of a trademark, trade name, service mark or copyright, a defamatory or libelous statement, or an unauthorized use of the likeness of a person or entity that is uploaded onto EFSports’ servers by that user, member, subscriber or participant.
- By agreeing to the Policies contained herein, any user, member, subscriber or participant agrees not to upload, post or otherwise make available on EFSport’s servers or websites any materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene or harassing.
- By agreeing to the Policies contained herein, any user, member, subscriber or participant agrees not to upload, post or otherwise use EFSports communication channels or website for promotion of commercial products or services or advise others to do so without expressed written permission of RTFS. Persons wishing to advertise products or services with EFSports may contact EFSports for advertising rates.
- EFSports is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Football League, its franchisees or subsidiaries.
- EFSports is not affiliated with nor endorsed by NFL Players Association, Inc. or any NFL player active or retired.
Contributors and Employment
- All persons must have advanced expressed written permission from Extreme Fantasy Sports to claim content contribution or attribution. No person may claim to be a contributor to any Extreme Fantasy Sports website, publication or property without this permission.
- No person may falsely claim employment, potential employment, or previous employment with Extreme Fantasy Sports. No person is authorized to act as a third party agent Extreme Fantasy Sports without advanced expressed written permission.
- Extreme Fantasy Sports will seek prosecution either civil or legal as it may apply to anyone impersonating an employee, officer, or board member of Extreme Fantasy Sports.
- EFSports games, contests and leagues are compliant with the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 under the fantasy or simulation sports game provision.
- EFSPorts is provided as a service for the use, entertainment and enjoyment of its users, subscribers, participants and visitors. RTFS is in no way encouraging or endorsing gambling, wagering or betting of any kind, whether legal or illegal.
- All EFSports contests that award prizes are sports simulation games (“fantasy games”) where the outcome of the game is based on the skill of the participants.
- By agreeing to the Policies contained herein, any and all users, members, subscribers and participants agree to hold Extreme Fantasy Sports harmless for any action taken against them, whether legal or otherwise, for, or as a result of, gambling, wagering or betting of any kind.